Caprese Chicken and Green Beans
- 1 Skinless Chicken breast
- 4 Cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 Slice Low fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 Bag Steamfresh green beans
Salt, pepper, basil
- Season chicken breast.
- Cook in skillet prepared with cooking spray and cook until done.
- Add sliced tomatoes to skillet and saute in balsamic vinegar until softened.
- Reduce heat and sprinkle with less than 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese.
- Cover pan until cheese is melted.
- Top with fresh or dried basil.
- Serve with green beans.