Chicken Fried Cauliflower Rice
- 1 lb Chicken breasts cut into pieces
- 1 tsp fresh or dry ginger
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 bag Cauliflower medley with peas and carrots
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Coconut aminos
- In a skillet heat 2 tbsp of grape seed oil over medium high.
- Add chicken and cook until done
- Add ginger and garlic and cook 2-3 minutes more
- Remove mixture from skillet
- Add cauliflower to skillet and cook 4-5 or just until tender stirring occasionally
- Make a well in the center of the rice and add eggs.
- Cook 1 minute then stir to scramble
- Stir in chicken and soy sauce,