Fish Tacos with Black Beans
- 4 Tilapia or fish of choice
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp chipotle powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 bag Cabbage slaw mix
- 1/4 cup Lime juice
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4-1/2 Jalapeno, finely chopped
- Corn tortillas
- 1 Small container Chobani Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 can black beans
- Rinse and pat dry fish.
- In a small bowl mix seasonings together for fish rub
- Sprinkle all sides of the fish with seasonings and set aside.
- In a bowl toss cabbage mix with jalapeno, olive oil and lime juice
- Grease grill or spray skillet and cook fish on medium heat until done.
- While fish cooks mix greek yogurt and avocado in a small bowl
- Warm tortillas on each side on grill or in skillet
- Assemble tacos by placing fish in the tortillas, top with cabbage and avocado crema.
- Serve with a side of black beans