- 1/2 Cup Low fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 Cup Oatmeal
- 1/3 Cup Liquid egg whites
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- In a blender, add wet ingredients followed by the oatmeal and blend to smooth consistency.
- Spray a skillet and cook on medium heat until golden on both sides.
- Serve with berries and sugar free syrup.
- To add variety to the recipe, you can add blueberries or cinnamon to the batter.
Amount Per Serving (4 g)
Calories 42 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Vitamin A 164IU3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.